Lounge Access at Domestic Airports
5% cashback on utility bill payments
Free Unlimited ATM Transactions
Higher Shopping Limits
Personal Accident Insurance Cover
Utkarsh’s Platinum Debit Card will be issued to Premium Savings, Premium Salary and Premium Current Account Holders.
You will receive a Platinum Debit Card by applying for an Utkarsh Savings/Current Account. If you haven’t received it, please visit your nearest Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Branch or contact us between 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
You need to provide the following documents to apply for a Debit Card:
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Birth
- Proof of Age
- Passport size photograph (latest)
*Please note that Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Electricity Bill/Utility Bills are applicable for the above.
My Platinum Debit Card is lost/stolen. What steps should I take?
To report the loss of your Card, please call 1800-123-9878 between 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
How do I generate my Debit Card PIN through ATM?
You can generate your Debit Card PIN easily in these simple steps:
Step 1: Insert your Card
Step 2: Select Language
Step 3: Select Set New PIN
Step 4: Enter DOB in YYYY/MM/DD format and click on Correct.
Step 5: Select Generate OTP.
Step 6: Enter your OTP and click on Validate OTP.
Step 7: Enter your New PIN
Step 8: Re-Enter your New PIN and click on Confirm.
Step 9: A Message will be displayed “Your ATM PIN Has Been Generated Successfully”.
How can I generate my Debit Card PIN through Mobile Banking?
Here’s how you can generate Debit Card PIN through Mobile Banking:
Step 1: Login to Utkarsh Mobile App using your mPIN or User ID and Password provided by the Bank.
Step 2: Click on Cards section
Step 3: Select Generate Debit Card PIN
Step 4: Enter Card Details
Step 5: Enter OTP sent on your registered Mobile Number
Step 6: A Confirmation receipt will appear on your screen “Your PIN Has Been Generated Successfully”
What should I do to avoid Debit Card frauds?
Here's what you can do to avoid any fraudulent activity on your Debit Card
- Always keep your password secret! Never write your password on your Card or store it with your Card. Always memorize your password.
- Review your account statements frequently, for any unauthorised transactions.
- At point of sale locations, or stores, ask that your Debit Card transactions be processed as credit transactions. These transactions require your signature vs. your PIN. The less you use your PIN in public, less is the chance someone will obtain it.
- Take all receipts from ATM’s. Keep them for verification against your monthly statement.
- Block the view of keypads when using ATM’s.