We have a host of facilities tailored made for our privileged customers
- Collection and Payment Services
- Fund Management Services
- Advisory services for formation of entities (visit nearest Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Branch for details) Salary Accounts "
You are eligible for a Financial Institution if you fall under any of the following categories.
Financial Institutions like sponsoring organisations, insurance companies, co-operative banks and regional rural banks (RRBs), non-banking financial companies (NBFCs), foreign banks and financial companies.
Fees, Charges, Service Taxes and other statutory impositions will be levied from time to time. For more details please visit the nearest branch."
Who is eligible to apply?
If you fall under any of the following you are eligible to apply for an account:
- Financial institutions, insurance and banking companies, and even non-banking companies.
- Charitable organisations; NGOs; Associations belonging to certain industries and professions (Medical/Legal/CA), Chamber of Commerce, Trade Associations, Merchant Associations, Sports Associations, Employee Welfare Associations, Councils, Association of Persons (AOP) and Federations
- Religious and educational institutions, research institutions, hospitals, trusts, needs-based and activity-based clubs, and societies.
Can non-banking institutions apply?
Yes, non-banking institutions such as the following can apply
- Charitable or Educational for example schools, universities and colleges can apply. Religious or public trusts like Temples, Churches, Muslim Wakfs, Gurudwaras, Mosques, Ashrams are also eligible.
- Other institutions that are eligible are NGOs, hospitals and research institutions (other than company), exempted and non-exempted trusts, testamentary trusts and Employee Welfare Trusts (Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund, Superannuation Fund, Pension Fund)
- Clubs, whether they are activity based clubs (Sports, Recreation, Health Club, Lifestyle Club), need based clubs (Academic, Special Interest, Professional), social or cultural activity club and Kisan Clubs are also eligible.
- Others - Section 8 Company, Benevolent Fund, Self Help Group (SHG), Autonomous Bodies (AICTE, Universities), Agriculture Produce Market Committees (APMCs)
What are the privileges available?
An account can be started with zero balance, and account holders can enjoy unlimited withdrawal benefits plus free advisory benefits from Utkarsh Small Finance Bank.