Zero Balance Savings Account
Free RuPay Card facility to access your account.
Every account holder is given the Passbook facility.
You can benefit from our Four Free transaction per month at all branches.
Added benefits include a shopping limit of 10,000 per month. And, a withdrawal limit of 10,000 per month from any ATM.
If you previously do not have any banking relationships with Utkarsh Small Finance Bank, you will be eligible for a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.
If you are a resident with incomplete KYC documents such as photo ID proof or address proof, you are still eligible to acquire this account.
Documents for Small Basic Savings Account for individuals
- One needs to submit a self-attested photograph and affixation of signature or thumb impression to the officer of the Bank who is authorised to approve opening of accounts.
- Submit a proof of your valid KYC application (as per the acceptable list of KYC specified for BSBDA Small Accounts) within 12 months of account opening.
- Actual KYC (ID proof, Address proof and Photograph) as per the Bank's acceptable list of KYC to be submitted within 24 months of account opening.
Documents for Small Basic Savings Account for a Hindu Undivided Family
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 of HUF
- Declaration from the Karta
- Proof of identification and address of Karta as per documentation for individual
- Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the adult holders
Documents Acceptable as Proof of Identity & Address (For Domestic Individual Savings Accounts)*- Opening of Accounts / Address Change / Periodic Updation of KYC (Re-KYC)
||Type of Document
||Permanent Account Number(PAN)
||Voters ID Card(Issued by Election Commission of India)
||Job Card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
***A customer shall not be required to furnish separate proof of current address, if it is different from the address recorded in OVD. In such cases, the customer is required to submit a declaration indicating the address to which all correspondence will be made by the bank/branch subject to positive field verification by the branch official which needs to be recoded.
*Kindly contact the nearest branch in case you don’t have any of the above mentioned documents.
How many Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account can an individual have?
An individual can have only one Basic Savings Bank Deposit Accounts in one bank at a time.
Can an individual have any other Savings Account along with the Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account?
The customer is not eligible to hold any other type of Savings Account along with the Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account. The customer is required to close the account prior to applying for the Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.
Are only weaker sections of the society considered for the Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account?
The Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account should be considered as any other banking service and is available to all sections of society.
Can an individual have other deposit accounts where he/she already holds a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account?
Yes, an individual is eligible to hold a Fixed Term Deposit, Recurring Deposit, etc. where one already holds a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.