For a complete list of Interest rate on Fixed Deposit, Please click here
The following are the documents you would need in order to open a Fixed Deposit Account at Utkarsh Small Finance Bank. If you don’t have the mentioned documents, visit your nearest Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Branch.
- One latest passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address and Identity proof documents ( Voter’s ID/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence)
Public or Private Limited Companies:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board Resolution authorising the opening and operations of the account
- PAN or General Index Registrar (GIR) number or completed Form 60
- List of Directors with residential addresses
- PAN Card and Aadhaar Card of authorised signatories
- Firm’s Address Proof if not mentioned in Certificate of Incorporation.
- GST Certificate
- Partnership Deed and Registration Certificate, PAN Card of Partnership Firm.
- Shop and Establishment Certificate or GST Certificate
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card of Authorised Signatories.
- PAN Card of the Firm or Form 60.
Limited Liability Partnership Firms:
- Certificate of Registration issued by registrar of Limited Liability Partnership
- PAN Card of LLP
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card of authorised signatories
- Communication Address proof of Limited Liability Partnership Firm
- Certificate from a State Government or Statutory Body or Trade Licence or Sales Tax Certificate or Shop and Establishment Certificate or GST Certificate
- Letter of proprietorship, duly signed by the proprietor in her or his individual capacity (with a rubber stamp)
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card of proprietor(s) or authorised signatorie(s)
Hindu Undivided Family (HUF):
- Letter of HUF duly signed by Karta and all Co-Parceners
- PAN or GIR number or completed Form 60
- Names of Karta and Co-Parceners with residential address
- Aadhaar Card of all authorised signatories
How do I apply for a Fixed Deposit Account?
Visit your nearest Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Branch to apply for a Fixed
What is the eligibility criterion?
You are eligible if you belong to any one of the following categories below:
- Individual Resident of India
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Limited Companies
- Trust Accounts
What is the minimum amount I need to invest?
You need to invest a minimum of 1,000 in your Fixed Deposit Is there a penalty
for not paying the installment? 1% penalty on premature withdrawal will be